- Post Date:September 1, 2021
- Views 331
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the following post of Procurement Clerk which has arisen at Rusape Town Council.
The Procurement Clerk reports to the Procurement Manager
Applicants must have the following Minimum Qualifications and experience:
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply/Supply Chain Management/Procurement.
- Bachelor’s degree in the above mentioned field is an added advantage.
- At least3 years’ experience, with at least 1 year (post-grad) in Public Procurement.
- Knowledge of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Asset Act [22:23] is a must.
- Knowledge of PROMUN system is a must.
- Knowledge of preparing monthly, quarterly and annual procurement returns in the format prescribed by the regulator (PRAZ) and sending them immediate supervisor for review in time. (Knowledge of these reports is a must).
- Clean class 4 driver’s license is a must.
- Candidate must be 30 years and below.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible for.
- Sourcing for quotations from PRAZ registered suppliers.
- Verification of the PRAZ certificates from different suppliers on the PRAZ portal.
- Coming up with comparatives schedule siting relevant Sections of the PPDPA Act on each and every procurement.
- Followups with finance on payment of goods and services.
- Arrange deliveries and collection of goods from suppliers.
- Followups on Goods Received Notes from Stores.
- Providing clerical work for the PMU.
- Preparing reports for the PMU.
- Respond to user departments and suppliers inquiries about order status.
- Any other duty assigned by the Procurement Manager.
Applications in own handwriting accompanied by certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to be submitted through email at [email protected] or through post or hand delivery to the undersigned not later than Monday the 9th of September 2021.
Rusape Town Council
P.O. Box 17,