Procurement and Administration Intern / Volunteer
- Post Date:June 9, 2022
- Views 374
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Non Governmental
A local NGO is seeking to recruit a Procurement and Admin Intern / Volunteer.
The Intern / Volunteer will be responsible for the following:
- Processing of Procurement and Administration related requests;
- Assisting in ensuring efficient office management and availability of essential services;
- Assist with submission of all monthly bills to Finance for processing;
- Assist with maintaining a vehicle service register; Assist with inventory monitoring;
- Following up on invoices; Assist with production and implementation of the annual procurement plan;
- Assist with recording and circulating minutes for procurement or administration meetings;
- Conducts any other duties as assigned.
- Studying towards or has a Procurement / Finance Diploma or Degree;
- Attachment letter from the University or College;
- Certified copies of ID and educational certificates;
- Current CV.
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above requirements should send their motivational letter and CV to: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 17 June 2022
Related Jobs (10)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship