Procurement & Administration Clerk
- Post Date:July 1, 2022
- Views 652
- Career Level ClerkQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Reporting to: Procurement & Logistics Officer
Type of Contract: Contract.
- Assist the Procurement & Logistics Officer to execute procurement plans through liaising with users on specifications of goods and services to ensure that RFPs and RFQs will have accurate and complete information.
- Issue requests for quotations and requests for proposal in compliance with the OPHID policies and procedures
- Prepare procurement packages and submit to Procurement Officer for review
- Receive goods that would have been purchased physically inspect the goods to ensure they are of the right quantity and quality and reconcile the purchase order with the delivery note and tax invoice.
- Maintain the procurement and logistics records such as requisitions, purchase orders, CBAs, GRVs, invoices in compliance with the P&L records management SOP to ensure confidentiality, accuracy, and completeness.
- Support the Procurement & Logistics Officer in the development, modification, review and deployment of internal and external electronic Procurement and Logistics Systems (Asset Management, Pastel Evolution Procurement Module)
- Follow up with suppliers to get outstanding tax invoices and receipts
- Prepare GRVs and submit the packages to finance as per the Procurement and Logistics SOP
- Update the asset register upon receipt of assets and submit to the Procurement and Logistics Officer for review
- Perform monthly and spot stock takes for supplies that are kept in the storeroom under the custody of the receptionist
- Compile the loss or damage to property report for approval by the Procurement and Logistics Officer
- At least a degree in Procurement or Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of USAID Rules and Regulations
- Organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- High level of numeracy and ability to pay attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills in Excel. MS Word, Outlook, and Pastel
- Step 1: Click Here and Complete the Application Form.
- Step 2: Submit your cv and application letter via email to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
OPHID does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, technical test, oral interviews, processing, training, or any other fees).
While OPHID may from time to time engage external consultants for the facilitation of the recruitment process, only OPHID has the right to offer employment to candidates. No third parties have been authorised to offer employment on behalf of OPHID.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. If you do not receive any communication within a month from the date of closing, consider your application as unsuccessful.
Deadline: 04 July 2022.