Processing Plant Executive
- Post Date:June 9, 2022
- Apply Before: June 25, 2022
- Views 205
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
The primary role of the Processing Plant Executive is to oversee the Processing Plant activities and ensure that all Processing Plant KPIs are achieved and aligned to strategic corporate goals and within budget.
- Develops and implements strategies and plans to achieve production targets
- Live and lead the Company’s values.
- Develop people centred leadership within your department with servant leadership being the winning model
- Develop culture of performance within team members in areas of responsibility.
- Eliminate/reduce industrial relations risk.
- Manage staff costs and operational costs to budget.
- Practise good governance and best practises.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Relevant tertiary educational qualification preferably in Engineering or Production.
- Demonstrable managerial experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proven track record demonstrating individual’s ability to maintain sound relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders as well as being able to implement effective management systems.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and live the Company Values and Team Behaviours.
- Good financial management skills.
- Sound leadership skills are a pre-requisite.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
This is a senior role and is urgent.
Related Jobs (25)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract
Systems Strengthening Lead on June 22, 2022