Process Manager x 2
- Post Date:August 10, 2021
- Views 669
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Applications are invited from self-motivated, results oriented, suitably qualified and experienced persons, for the above-mentioned three-year closed contract positions renewable on good performance based at Zimbabwe Phosphate Industries Msasa.
Reporting to the Production Manager the positions have the following main responsibilities:
- Initiating and developing projects that maintain and improve plant through-puts.
- Crafting ways of improving process control, plant operability and raw material conversion efficiencies.
- Championing process design, trouble shooting, optimisation and development.
- Leading product development, evaluation and management.
- Monitoring technological advancements of benefit to the company and initiating adoption.
- Managing costs and budgetary controls
- Manage commissioning of new installations in liaison with other stakeholders throughout the Chemplex Group.
- Giving technical support to Business Units throughout the Chemplex Group.
- Supervise and train subordinate staff in the department.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree majoring in Chemical Engineering, Process Technology, Minerals Processing or any related field:
- Managerial or supervisory qualification is a distinct advantage.
- At least 4 years hands on experience in chemical, minerals, heavy manufacturing or process industry three years of which should be at managerial level.
- Knowledge of integrated SHEQ business management systems is essential;
- Demonstrate Project management skills.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities and possess good communication and interaction skills;
Only qualified and experienced candidates should apply attaching a detailed Curriculum Vitae and email copies of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than 13 August 2021
Related Jobs (31)
Site QA/QC Coordinator on December 6, 2021
Broadcast Content Monitoring & Compliance Assistant on December 6, 2021 Full Time