Prison Medical Officers x 2
- Post Date:September 14, 2021
- Apply Before: September 25, 2021
- Views 246
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in vacant posts of Prison Medical Officers that have arisen in the Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Service’s Masvingo and Midlands Administrative Provinces.
Interested applicants should meet the following requirements: –
- Should be a Zimbabwean citizen vaccinated against Covid 19.
- University Degree in Medicine obtained from a recognized University.
- At least two years relevant experience.
- Registered with the Medical and Dental Practitioners Council.
- Current Practising Certificate
- Aged 35 years and above.
- No criminal record
In return, the Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Service Offers: –
- Competitive salary.
- Pension Scheme Benefits
- Generous leave conditions
- Free Medical Benefits
- Free uniform
- Annual bonus
Written applications stating preferred province together with Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of Birth Certificate, National Identity Card, Academic and Professional qualifications should reach the under mentioned address not later than 24 September 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
The Staff Officer
Human Capital Management
Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Service
No. 47 Mbuya Nehanda
Private Bag 7718
ZPCS, for Incarceration, rehabilitation and reintegration of offenders into the society.
Related Jobs (8)
Technical Field Officer – Health and Nutrition (10) on September 21, 2021 Contract
Ultra-Med Health Medical Aid Society has various vacancies available on September 20, 2021 Contract Full Time