Premium Accounting Officer
- Post Date:March 22, 2021
- Views 370
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
We are looking for an organized Accounting Officer to manage the financial bookkeeping of our business. The responsibilities of an Accounting Officer include analyzing all financial activities, ensuring compliance with accounting and legal requirements, and preparing budgets.
To be successful as an Accounting Officer, you should have a degree in Accounting, knowledge of accounting competencies, and administration skills. Ultimately, a high-quality Accounting Officer should be able to successfully contribute to the organization’s financial efficiency, while maintaining records of expenditure and profits accurately.
Premium Accounting Officer Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Preparing budgets regularly.
- Monitoring expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- Evaluating internal management systems, procedures, and risks in order to provide recommendations.
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
Premium Accounting Officer Requirements:
- A degree in Accounting or similar.
- Previous working experience as an Accounting Officer.
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
- Proficiency in management systems.
- Administration skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software
COVER LETTER, CLEAR CV & LATEST PORTFOLIO TO [email protected]