POTRAZ Graduate Development Program
- Post Date:January 19, 2022
- Views 1124
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Media
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to enroll in our Graduate Development Program. The program offers an exciting opportunity for proactive, passionate, and innovative undergraduates to grow and become effective members of the workforce.
The robust program provides mentoring, focused coaching and intensive training in preparation for the possible appointment to substantive posts and exposure to the world of work and “off the job” approaches to technical, management and leadership competency acquisition and development.
- A 2.1 degree Class or better from a recognized institution and aged below 25 years
Graduate Trainees & Required Qualification
- Human Resources Management
- Degree in Human Resources Management.
- Economics, Tariffs and Competition
- Degree in Economics
- Legal Services
- Degree in Law (LLBS)
- Civil Engineering
- Degree in Civil Engineering/Civil and Water Engineering.
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Degree in Supply Chain Management/Procurement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature with hands on attitude
- Well-groomed and presentable
- Computer Literate
All interested applicants should submit applications containing a detailed Curriculum vitae including the following information: –
- Full Name (Surname first)
- Position applied for
- Copies of academic and/or professional certificates
- Any points the applicant feels may influence selection to his/her advantage.
All applications should be submitted to:
The Director General, 1008 Performance Close, Mt Pleasant Business Park, Harare
PO. Box MP 843.Mt Pleasant, Harare
In an envelope clearly marked “APPLICATION FOR A VACANT POST – STATE POST BEING APPLIED FOR” to reach the Director General or Email: [email protected] not later than 21 January 2022.