- Post Date:November 8, 2021
- Views 511
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from highly competent, experienced and qualified persons to fill the position of POSTMASTER GENERAL that has arisen within the organisation.
Reporting to: The Board of Directors.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- To provide inspired leadership and strategic direction to the business to ensure that Zimpost (Pvt) Ltd fulfills its mandate.
- To coordinate the crafting of strategies for profitability and attainment of key performance targets in areas of Human Resources, Finance, Universal Service, Marketing and Operations.
- To ensure that Zimpost meets corporate social responsibility targets over and above the business revenue targets.
- To create a conducive environment for industrial harmony and individual growth.
- To ensure strict adherence to internal and external reporting requirements.
- To implement requisite structures, systems and procedures that drive agreed strategies.
- To develop business plans and budgets in line with the approved strategic direction.
- To develop, for board approval, policies that ensure that standards and guidelines are in place.
- To ensure compliance with relevant statutory requirements.
- To regularly provide performance reports to the shareholder so that performance is in line with key deliverables as agreed with the Board.
Required skills and Attributes
- Strong and outstanding leadership skills
- Time Management skills
- Sharp analytical skills
- Good financial management skills
- Strategic planning and management skills
- Good tact, diplomacy and negotiating skills
- Good grasp of contemporary business issues
- Critical thinking, innovative skills and ability to challenge convention.
- Ability to motivate staff
Required Qualifications and Experience
- A University Degree plus an MBA/MBL and a minimum of ten years working experience at senior level, preferably in a commercial environment.
- Professional qualifications in Marketing, Strategic Management or Business leadership will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated competences in Postal Management, people management, change management. financial management, and strategic management and Marketing skills.
Interested candidates should sent their applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates addressed to the Board Chairman not later than 9 November 2021.
The Board Chairman
P.O Box 3940
Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Related Jobs (27)
Human Resource and Administration Officer (Matebeleland South Province) on December 5, 2021 Full Time
Key Account Representatives-Mobile Financial Services x 6 on December 4, 2021 Full Time