Pool Drivers (Masvingo and Manicaland Districts)
- Post Date:January 28, 2022
- Views 452
- Career Level DriverQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
CARE is a leading humanitarian organization dedicated to fighting poverty and social injustice with a special emphasis on women and girls. CARE began working in Zimbabwe in 1992 in response to severe regional drought and has since expanded programming to address longer-term development issues. Currently, an estimated 5.8 million people are facing severe food insecurity in Zimbabwe as a result of the human-made climate crisis. The organisation seeks to recruit outstanding candidates who are known for their excellence, professionalism, integrity and who are committed to providing support to the country office.
- Transports staff, stakeholders and guests safely and timely.
- Conducts daily routine vehicle inspections according to the checklist and takes corrective action.
- Cleans vehicles.
- Conducts minor repairs such as wheel replacements and other adhoc repairs.
- Collects, delivers mail and goods as assigned.
- Sources quotations for the servicing and maintenance of vehicles as assigned by supervisor.
- Requests monthly fuel allocation for the project and consolidates fuel returns monthly and submits to the Logistics Assistant.
- Clean Class 4 driver’s licence
- Defensive driving certificate
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience
- Experience driving in the field, an added advantage
- Experience working for NGOs will be an added advantage
CARE is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children and safeguarding employees and communities from Sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse.
Applications can only be accepted from people with an existing right to work in Zimbabwe.
Deadline: 30 January 2022