Policy Services Administrator
- Post Date:October 25, 2021
- Views 414
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of Policy Services Administrator that has arisen within First Mutual life Assurance Company.
- Preparing monthly billing statements by consolidating new business, renewal and alterations.
- Dispatching billing statements to various stop order administrators to effect deductions.
- Checking the correctness of billing run against Exergy and compare reasonability of totals to previous month’s total.
- Applying premiums into the Exergy system
- Resolving any Premium accounting related queries in writing as and when received
- Preparing report on outstanding suspense transactions for onward submission to supervisor
- Preparing payroll with commission figures per Agent for payment.
- Receiving new business, Reinstatement & lapse data for the month.
- Calculating new business and persistency for the month per Brokerage & per Unit.
- Identifying Agents and Units qualifying for monthly awards and calculating award payable to the Agents.
- Updating and maintaining client database of the key contacts for revenue collection
- Visiting clients for query resolutions and relationship building
- Identifying and suggesting changes\, new functionalities in the system,
- Tests system configuration in line with specifications and submits to assistant manager,
- IIZ/IISA/CII Diploma in Insurance
- Certificate of Proficiency (COP) in Lang Term Insurance
- Data Analytics will be an added advantage
- Two (2) years’ experience in Life Administration.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written,
- Ability to work under pressure;
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: [email protected]
Applications should be sent by not later than 28 October 2021.
Related Jobs (26)
Site QA/QC Coordinator on December 6, 2021
Broadcast Content Monitoring & Compliance Assistant on December 6, 2021 Full Time