- Post Date:April 7, 2022
- Views 132
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Construction
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the post of PLUMBER in THE PROJECTS AND MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT.
- Artisan Class 1, 2
- Minimum of 2 years doing maintenance work for similar institutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out plumbing repairs and maintenance on all University buildings.
- Carrying out plumbing repairs (maintenance of water and sewer lines for the University).
- Cleaning gutters and down pipes for all university buildings, before the onset of the rains each year and during the rainy season.
- Carrying out plumbing installations on new or existing buildings.
- Constructing and laying new water and sewer lines for the University.
- Checking and ensuring that all areas of the University receive water with enough pressure.
- Performing any other plumbing duties assigned by the Director Projects and Maintenance.
Applicants must submit copies of applications with the following: application letter, certified certificates and curriculum vitae giving full details of names, place and date of birth, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact telephone number (s) and names and email addresses of three referees to:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resources)
Midlands State University
P Bag 9055
For the electronic version, please send to: [email protected]
Application documents must be in a single scan pdf format. Closing date for applications is 11 APRIL 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
NB: Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.