Plumber x 2 (Contract)
- Post Date:August 10, 2021
- Views 308
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Construction
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above-mentioned positions within the Technical Services Department. The incumbents will report to the Technical Services Foreman and will be based at Bulawayo and Masvingo depot respectively.
- 5 ‘O’ levels including English Language and Mathematics.
- Class one Certificate in Plumbing.
- 2 years’ working experience.
- A good understanding of plumbing codes and practices.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fair supervision skills
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Quantifies plumbing materials for a project after interpreting the building plan.
- Diagnoses plumbing problems.
- Orders materials and other requirements by raising internal requisitions and seeking quotations.
- Verifies supplied materials against ordered materials to ensure that the right materials have been supplied.
- Installs maintains and repairs existing plumbing set ups.
- Fabricates gutters and flashings.
- Services workshop equipment by greasing threading machines and benders.
- Adheres to and ensures adherence to safety, health and environment regulations and standard procedure
- Performs any other work related duties as assigned by the Superior
Applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be emailed to:- [email protected] not later than 16 August 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (31)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021