- Post Date:June 22, 2022
- Views 123
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are sought for the vacancy of Plant Metallurgist arising from current and futuristic requirements.
- Process monitoring, evaluation, contro] and optimization
- Process plant inventory record keeping and control
- Metallurgical auditing
- Providing technical and professional advice to management
- Identify and implement process improvement projects
- Coordinating with relevant departments for plant availability and utilisation
- Managing the Processing Plant budget
- Implementation and review of SOPs and policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering
- Five years post graduate training in a mineral processing environment
- Ability to work in cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams
- Working knowledge of HSEQ management systems
Interested in these positions?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae on email to: [email protected] clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 26 June 2022
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
RZM Murowa (PVT) LTD is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive conditions of employment which will be disclosed to short listed candidates.
Related Jobs (33)
Director of Research, Innovation and Industrialisation on June 30, 2022 Full Time