- Post Date:March 11, 2021
- Views 403
- Career Level ManagerQualification Degree
Please note – you need to be proficient in speaking French to be considered for this role.
The Plant Manager’s primary focus of the role is to achieve the plant targets aligned to the business strategy. The role reports to the Managing Director.
The responsibilities include leading operations, the management and coordination of plant performance, activities and employees.
- Ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and regulations
- You should hold an Internationally recognised technical qualification (BSc Engineering/Chemistry/Equivalent Degree).
- Business Leadership; Financial or MBA would be advantageous.
- Technical knowledge of cement chemistry and manufacturing, quarry operations, and raw materials and maintenance management is wanted
- However, mining production and plant experience would also be considered for this role.
- A solid basic technical knowledge in all fundamental aspects of cement manufacturing with knowledge of industry Standards and certification process, quality, operations, maintenance, environmental, quarry operations, cement chemistry is desired.
Other knowledge and experience in;
- Basics of financial management and budget control
- High level customer management and influencing skills
- Brand ambassador and stakeholder relationships
- Drive a high compliance culture in Safety, Health and Environment.
- Stay abreast of cement manufacturing technology and new products and introducing these where applicable.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation
- Develop, manage and achieve budgets, targets and objectives (KPIs) for the plant as agreed with the Managing director Unit and other functional heads.
This challenging role offers excellent conditions – housing and other benefits to attract person on expatriate conditions at senior level.
Please ensure your CV indicates your language proficiency in French.
Email Colin Roberts [email protected]