- Post Date:November 11, 2021
- Views 418
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates with the right credentials to fill the vacancy of PLANT ENGINEER which has arisen in a Quarry Mining Venture in Harare
Maintenance of the plant and equipment to ensure optimisation of the plant availability and utilization.
- Plan and organize machinery maintenance and repair activities.
- Develops planned maintenance program.
- Monitors adherence to planned maintenance programme.
- Hoe Provides diagnosis for machinery break down.
- Schedules project tasks and activities.
- Develops project budget and monitors costs.
- Mechanical engineering degree or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a mining/ quarry environment.
- Knowledge of crushers, conveyor systems and mobile equipment.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001, 9001 AND 45001 systems.
Interested candidates should send their applications clearly stating position applied for, including detailed CV with three (3) referees and copies of certified academic and professional qualifications to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 12 November 2021.
Related Jobs (15)
Site QA/QC Coordinator on December 6, 2021