Planning Technician & Electrician
- Post Date:May 10, 2021
- Views 407
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following positions:
1. PLANNING TECHNICIAN( Grade 9)
Reporting to the District Planner, the incumbent will assist in spatial planning activities in the District
- A minimum of a diploma in Regional and Town Planning from a recognized institution;
- Membership of the Zimbabwe Institute of Regional and Urban Planners;
- Clean class 4 driver’s licence.
- At least three years’ work experience in the spatial planning field with proven record in layout preparation and development control functions;
Ability to use modern design technology such as AUTOCAD
2. ELECTRICIAN (Grade 7)
The ELECTRICIAN reports to the CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
- Minimum of a class 3 Artisan certificate.
- At least 2 years work experience within a public sector environment.
- Management and maintenance of all council electrical works.
Applications accompanied by detailed CVs and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should reach the undersigned by 12 June 2021.
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
MANYAME RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL
Email [email protected]