- Post Date:June 17, 2021
- Views 666
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a global leader in the supply of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry. We offer a diverse range of opportunities through our businesses and cross-border networks, enabling you to explore your potential and thrive.
The Planning Clerk will be responsible for compiling and capturing data in the Planning Department.
Key Performance Areas:
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files and or Maximo database systems using input devices,
- Gathering and capturing of data from operator checklists for daily, weekly and Monthly reports.
- Entering of meter readings in Maximo on daily basis
- Closing Artisans work orders in Maximo
- Update existing data
- Compiling of component change forms.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents,
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort, organize and file paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
A Planning Clerk is expected to have
- At minimum 5 “O” Level passes.
- Experience in working in mining environment is an added advantage.
- Experience in any computerized maintenance package system is an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
Applications close: 22 June 2021
We offer you an interesting role in an international business environment as well as opportunities for your professional development. At Sandvik, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers.
Related Jobs (23)
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist on July 22, 2021 Full Time
Investigative Journalism Opportunities for Reporters and Mentors on July 22, 2021 Contract