Planned Maintenance Engineer
- Post Date:September 14, 2021
- Views 179
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Mining
Trojan Mine is a division of Trojan Nickel Mine Limited, which is a 100% subsidiary of Bindura Nickel Corporation Limited. We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of Planned Maintenance Engineer which has arisen in our Engineering department.
Reporting to the Resident Engineer, the incumbent will have a key role in developing and implementing equipment maintenance plans, in accordance with best practice.
- Developing, recommending, and implementing appropriate maintenance philosophy and strategies.
- Improve the mine’s Asset Management System.
- Performing Life Cycle Cost Analysis on new and existing assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Diploma in in Project management will be an added advantage.
- Valid membership of the Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers (ZIE).
- Underground mining experience will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years working experience as a Planned Maintenance Officer.
- Experience in a computerised maintenance system will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should email their applications, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitaes and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, by not later than Friday,17 September 2021 to: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted