- Post Date:August 22, 2022
- Views 256
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
We’re looking for an experienced PHP developer to join our team, and grow with us. You’ll be working on an API helping to create new features, fix bugs, test, and take this product to the next level. You will need to demonstrate proficiency in PHP and be comfortable with the software development process (3 – 5 years of experience is ideal). Beyond that we expect you to have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), and strong problem-solving skills.
The candidate’s core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop server-side logic and support for features including integration with third-party service APIs.
- Collaborate in designing, building, testing, and maintaining software solutions with a focus on server-side business logic and integration tasks.
- Develop clean, efficient, maintainable, high-performing and stable code that meets business needs.
- Work along with other front-end developers on the team.
- Core PHP
- Relational Databases (MariaDB)
- Amazon Web Services
Email: [email protected]
Knowledge of the real estate industry would be considered a plus.