- Post Date:February 19, 2021
- Views 344
- Qualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 YearsIndustry Health Care
Position : Pharmacy Technician
Grade : 9/10
Department : Health Services Department
Reporting to : Assistant Director Clinical Services.
The Pharmacy Technician is a critical position that focuses on planning and implementing of Pharmaceutical Primary Health Care Services in accordance with the World Health Organisation and the Ministry of Health and Child Care.
Qualification and Experience
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
- Registration Certificate with Pharmacist Council of Zimbabwe
- Current Valid Practising Certificate
- 5 years post qualification experience
- Computer literacy
- Experience in Medicines Management or Stock Control
- Experience of working in Community HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment
- Knowledge and training in ZADS and ZAPS
- Good communication skills Ability to work under pressure
- Upholding of ethical principles and professionalism
- Excellent knowledge in drug management systems at primary health level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Stock inventory for each clinic
- Compiling lists of expired drugs and proper disposal
- Assisting on Drug Rational Use
- Assisting on ordering of stocks and ensuring equitable distribution of drugs and sundries to all clinics
- Training of staff in Drug Management
- Assisting on Emergency Preparedness
- Stock controlling.
- Supporting the implementation of a comprehensive HIV/AIDS program
- Vetting of medical requirements
- Preparation of comprehensive ordering schedules for facilities
In return Council offers:
- A competitive salary package and benefits
- Generous leave days
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Medical Aid
Interested candidates should submit detailed CVs with certified copies of Qualifications to the Office of the Chamber Secretary not later than 5 March 2021.
Civic Centre Gardens
Cnr R.G Mugabe & 8th Street
P.O Box 278
Tel : 054 – 222471-9