- Post Date:February 18, 2022
- Views 420
- Career Level TechnicianQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the post of Pharmacy Technician which has fallen vacant.
The main job activities involve :
- Procuring of medical and surgical consumables in liaison with Stocks Control Sister.
- Maintaining and updating stocks records in the Pharmacy.
- Issuing supplies to Theatres and Wards.
- Producing the required monthly stock reports.
- Updating prices of medical and surgical consumables for billing purposes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Five O’levels including Maths and English a must.
- Hospital Pharmacy experience of not less than a year.
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma.
- Computer Literacy a must.
Interested candidates should send their applications to: [email protected]
The Clinic offers a competitive remuneration package which will be disclosed to the short listed candidates only.
Deadline: 22 February 2022.