- Post Date:May 17, 2021
- Views 280
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
Applications are invited from competent, suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the position of Pharmacist based at our Harare Hospital.
- Preparing medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispensing medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controlling medications by monitoring drug therapies and advising interventions.
- Completing pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow, verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, verifying order entries,
charges, and inspections.
- Providing pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals and counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Maintaining records for controlled substances, removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory, and supervising the work results of support staff, studying existing and new legislation and advising management on needed actions.
- Protecting patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work and remain composed under pressure
- The ability to pay thorough attention to detail
- The ability to use computerised communication systems
- Good team working skills
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Honors Degree or equivalent
- Current Practicing Certificate
- 5 Years’ Experience
How to Apply:
Interested persons should submit their HANDWRITTEN applications together with Curriculum Vitae and copies of proof of qualification no later than 20 May 2021 to:
Corporate 24 Hospital Group
6 Bath Road,
ALL ENVELOPES SHOULD CLEARLY STATE THE POSITION BEING APPLIED FOR.