- Post Date:December 14, 2021
- Views 342
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
City of Harare is inviting suitable applicants for the vacant position of PHARMACIST that has arisen in its Health Department.
REPORTS TO: HEAD PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES
Responsible for Pharmaceutical supply chain management in Council and supervision of staff.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Assists the Head Pharmaceutical Services in the day to day running of the medical Stores
- Supervision of Pharmacy Technicians in stock management and distribution of stock items to Health institutions and other Public Health institutions.
- Responsible for ordering medicines, vaccines, medical sundries and equipment from Natpharm and Private suppliers in liaison with the Head Pharmaceutical Services.
- Issues medical equipment/instruments and dangerous drugs.
- Support and supervision to cadres at Health institutions.
- Production of limited stocks of medicines.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
- Professional registration and current practising certificates a must.
- 1 year relevant experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and within acteam
- Ability to handle pressure and work with minimum supervision
Applications clearly marked, on the envelope, the position being applied for, shall be addressed to:
The Human Capital Director, City of Harare, P O Box 1680, Harare,
OR hand delivered to
Records Office,Basement, Room B32, Rowan Martin Building, Harare
Not later than 16 December 2021.
City of Harare is an equal opportunities employer.