- Post Date:August 16, 2021
- Views 746
- Career Level DriverQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Transportation
Applications are invited from self-motivated and energetic candidates to fill in the opportunity of Personal Driver that has arisen in the aviation industry based in Harare.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives vehicles as assigned and undertaking general errands.
- Chauffeurs CEO as required. including trips outside Harare.
- Loads and offloads baggage as necessary.
- Keeping the vehicle clean and ready for use at all times
- Completes vehicle logs as may be required.
- Reports vehicle faults and maintenance requirements and conducts minor services/ repairs in breakdown situations such as tyre change.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and experience required:
- At least 5 O levels including Maths and English
- Class 2 driving licence
- Valid Defensive Driving Certificate
- Valid Medical Examination Certificate
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience as personal driver (for Managing Director or CEO)
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters, which clearly show the position they are applying for, CVs and certified copies of academic and professional certificates to: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is 25 August 2021.