- Post Date:August 11, 2022
- Views 869
- Career Level AssistantQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of Personal Assistant for our client based in Harare.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
APPLICATIONS TO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Detailed CVs with referee contact details.
- Copies of academic qualifications.
- National ID and birth certificate.
- Passport Photo
NB: FLUENCY IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS A MUST
Interested and qualified individuals to submit their applications and detailed CVs to this email address: [email protected]
Closing date is Friday 12 August 2022
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED