- Post Date:May 8, 2022
- Views 530
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT COUNCIL FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY OF ZIMBABWE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of Personal Assistant.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A relevant diploma
- 5 ‘O’ level subjects including Maths and English
- At least 5 years’ experience as a P/A
- Tech-savvy and experience with word processing and email programs
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal, management and organisation skills
- Proactive approach to problem-solving.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Taking accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings with an impressive ability to draft, edit and proof read documents effectively
- Draft correspondence such as emails and letters
- Coordinate meetings and events
- Plan travel, including flights, accommodation and ground transportation
- Maintain an efficient filing system
- Any other tasks delegated by the General Secretary
Applications accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of educational and professional certificates addressed to the General Secretary. Bring in person to
St. Barbara House,
Corner L/Takawira St /N.Mandela Ave
The closing date is 11 May, 2022.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (39)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract