- Post Date:June 25, 2021
- Views 388
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the position of Personal Assistant within the National AIDS Council.
Reports to: Provincial Manager
Key Areas of focus
- Maintaining/ Managing the Provincial Manager’s diary.
- Maintaining office supplies and stationery items.
- Providing typing and receptionist services for the Provincial Office.
- Attending to incoming and outgoing correspondence and maintaining a proper filling/ registry system including personal files.
- Providing minuting, documentation and logistical support for meetings and workshops and producing related reports.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by anyone in authority.
Qualifications and Experience
- HND in Secretarial Studies or Office Administration or equivalent.
- 3 years relevant experience.
Competencies & Attributes
- Integrity & confidentiality.
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong IT skills.
All Applicants must complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all other instructions stated therein. Noncompliance to any of the requirements will result in disqualification. Applications must be submitted by email to: [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of Applications is 02 July 2021.
Related Jobs (11)
Finance and Administration Intern, Education Section on July 15, 2021 Internship
Volunteer Provincial Coordinator (Mashonaland East) on July 14, 2021 Volunteer
Administrative Assistant (Forecast-based Action Project) on July 9, 2021 Contract