- Post Date:June 2, 2021
- Views 513
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
DUTY STATION: HARARE
The National Pharmaceutical Company (NatPharm) of Zimbabwe is a commercial entity under the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) responsible for the procurement, storage and distribution of medicines and medical supplies to the public sector in Zimbabwe. A vacancy has arisen within the company for the post of Personal Assistant to the Managing Director. The company is inviting applications from mature, suitably qualified, self-motivated, honest and experienced individuals with excellent communication skills who are committed to contributing to an efficient and effective health delivery system in Zimbabwe to fill the post of Personal Assistant to the Managing Director – Permanent
The Personal Assistant to the Managing Director reports to the Managing Director and will be responsible for the following among other duties:
- Typing business related documents from the Managing Director’s office as requested.
- Maintenance of documents in the Managing Directors office.
- Ensures delivery of mail/documents under confidential cover.
- Sources and issues relevant documents for the respective meetings e.g. previous meeting minutes
- Makes the necessary appointments on behalf of the Managing Director to the respective institutions.
- Mail Administration for the Managing Director.
- Diary Maintenance.
- Attends to incoming and outgoing calls on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Attends to walk-in visitors to the Managing Director’s office and directs them as necessary.
- General Office Administration.
Qualifications and Key Competencies:
The successful candidate should in possession of the following:
- Higher National diploma or an Executive diploma in Secretarial Studies
- A degree in Business Management or Administration is an added advantage
- Clean Class 4 Drivers’ Licence
- Three years’ experience in a similar or related position
Interested applicants should send their applications together with their CVs and expected remuneration to:
The Human Resources Manager
National Pharmaceutical Company
14 Lobengula Road
P O Box ST23,
OR Send email to [email protected]
Closing date of receipt of applications is Friday 4 June 2021. Applicants must clearly indicate the position being applied for.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NatPharm is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.