- Post Date:October 7, 2021
- Views 275
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
The University of Zimbabwe – Clinical Trials Research Centre (UZ-CTRC) is a centre of excellence which implements high level HIV prevention and treatment research and collaborates with a broad range of partners internationally.
University of Zimbabwe – Clinical Trials Research Centre (UZ-CTRC) is seeking a suitably trained, self-motivated, competent, talented, and qualified Payroll Officer to be based in Harare.
- Ensure the efficient administration of the CTU payroll by collecting, calculating, and entering data to maintain and update payroll information.
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures and attending to audit.
- Managing leave days efficiently and updating the leave tracker monthly.
- Administering the Severance, Housing, staff loans and salaries for temporary staff.
- Computing, processing of terminal benefits.
- Conducting monthly reconciliation of payroll figures and preparation of salaries journal.
- Electronic distribution of all payslips before salary payments.
- Attending to and resolving payroll queries and discrepancies.
- Preparation of year-end reports – ITF16, ITF36 and NSSA.
- Maintain ZIMRA withholding tax certificates, salary deductions report and reconciling MAF expenses with the general ledger.
- Any other duties as required by the department and assigned by the Supervisor.
- A degree in Social Sciences/ Accounting or any related field.
- ‘A’ Level qualification is a must.
- Strong financial and database management would be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in payroll administration.
- Certificate in payroll administration,
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and analytical skills.
- Computer literacy – (advance Excel) would be an added advantage.
- Clean class four driver’s license.
Interested candidates should submit a detailed Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter, copies of academic and professional qualifications and names or contact information of 3 referees to: The Human Resources Manager, UZ-CTRC, 15 Phillips Avenue, Belgravia, Harare.
Deadline: 15 October 2021
Related Jobs (70)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Design, Monitoring & Evaluation (D,M&E) Coordinator -Education on October 25, 2021 Contract