- Post Date:January 28, 2021
- Views 341
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
An exciting career opportunity has arisen within CBZ Holdings Limited for the position of Payroll Manager. If you are willing to join a team of committed human capital experts, developing, motivating and retaining the most desired professionals in the industry, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Efficient administration of the Executive payroll – initiating changes after approvals and processing pay-runs.
- Generate relevant payroll control reports for authentication.
- Prepare monthly trend and variance analysis reports.
- Generate and distribute pay advices, and process pay transfers.
- Collate staff costs for claims processing.
- Process Directors fees.
- Reconcile and make payments for medical insurance and funeral cover.
- Reconcile and make payments for tax and other statutory obligations.
- Compute and process the monthly leave liability and bonus liability provisions.
- Manage and administer the Executive benefits.
- Create and maintain an efficient records management system, and ensure security of records.
- Undertake the engagement and exit procedures.
- Reconcile payroll suspense accounts.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A Degree in Business Management, Accounting or similar qualification from a recognized and reputable tertiary institution
- Diploma in Payroll or Human resources management
- At least 5 years’ experience in Payroll Management
- Proficiency in the use of computerized payroll systems
- Knowledge and understanding of Statutory requirements and legislation relating to the HR field
- Strong service orientation with good appreciation of accounting principles
- Good stakeholder relationship management
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Tuesday, 02 February 2021