Location: Head Office
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Processes and pays all contractual salaries and benefits to employees every month.
- Captures details of new employees into the payroll database and updates any changes on the database to ensure that staff records are accurately maintained.
- Updates deductions and earnings on the payroll to ensure accuracy of payroll records.
- Administers staff loans and ensures recoveries according to the set guidelines.
- Checks and ensures accuracy of the master file and batch captured information.
- Manages leave accruals.
- Produces payroll summaries and pay slips.
- Produces and submits the final payroll reports together with the final payroll summary for approval.
- Creates the salary transmission batch and transmits the net salaries to the bank.
- Compiles salary journals for submission to Finance department and reconcile the salaries account.
- Processes and reconciles statutory payments.
- Registers new employees with NSSA, Pension Fund and medical aid societies.
- Recommends payroll upgrades.
- Carries out the mandatory system year end and year start procedures.
- Ensures that payroll license is renewed yearly.
- Prepares and submits the annual payroll expenditure budget.
- Attends to all payroll queries.
- Issues out fuel coupons to staff members and pool vehicles.
- Files all payroll records timeously at the end of each payroll run for easy retrieval.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Processes terminal benefits for terminated employees.
Qualifications and Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Accounting.
- Diploma in Payroll Administration.
- 4 years relevant working experience in Payroll Administration.
- Knowledge of Paywell Payroll system and Paywell Level 1 Certificate is an added advantage.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Ms Excel.
- Must have sharp analytical skills.
- Must be a trustworthy person.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their application letters with detailed CVs, and copies of academic and professional certificates to:
The Acting Human Resources Manager
Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
3rd level, International Building
Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 28 December 2021