- Post Date:August 24, 2021
- Views 348
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
Our client, an established organisation in the Automotive industry seeks a dynamic, personable, and positive individual to join their team. To fill the above position, applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates, are invited.
- Greet customers and assist them in finding the parts they are looking for, including answering questions, educating on product usage, and providing advice for maintenance and installation.
- Assist with inventory management and verify that all parts are correctly stocked and displayed for optimal visibility and accessibility.
- Intervene in situations where a customer is dissatisfied and come up with creative solutions to maintain business when dealing with backorders, damaged parts, or stock-outs.
- Organize merchandise and participate in modifying displays to reflect current inventory, sales, and promotions.
- Calculate sales totals, considering such factors as discounts, store credit and promotions.
- 5 ‘O’ level passes including English and Mathematics
- Sales and marketing qualification
- A class one motor mechanic certificate
- Valid class 4 Drivers license is a must
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Motor Industry
- Excellent interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
- Ability to successfully take care of customers’ needs.
- Be a good listener and take constructive criticism.
- Have superior organizational skills and basic computer skills.
Please email your application and CV to [email protected].
Closing date is Wednesday 25 August 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.