Part Time - Project Administrator
- Post Date:September 15, 2021
- Apply Before: September 25, 2021
- Views 332
- Career Level OtherQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
African Excellence in Research Initiative (AFRIESEARCHI): Zimbabwe Gender in STEMM (ZIM-GIS) Project
One year contract
Applicant to be based in Harare, should have:
- At least 2 years of experience in program or project administration.
- Must have a minimum of a Masters degree in a STEM field, Social Science, or Humanities.
- Should be Microsoft Office proficient, with the ability to communicate clearly.
- Can organize online meetings/webinars, physical meetings and in-country conferences.
- Must have demonstrable experience running Facebook, Instagram or other social media pages.
- Knowledge of M&E will be an added advantage.
Send copies of certificates, a full CV and application letter to Email: [email protected] OR WhatsApp +263 772 566 214.
Starting date 1 October 2021, further details will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
Deadline: 24 September 2021
Related Jobs (40)
Join Chiedza Child Care Centre on September 23, 2021
Gender, Protection and Disability Inclusion Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract
Monitoring and Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract