Part Time Drivers
- Post Date:June 9, 2022
- Views 515
- Career Level DriverQualification CertificateExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
A local NGO is seeking to recruit part-time drivers from suitable and qualified individuals.
Main duties and responsibilities
Support the organisation in transporting staff, stakeholders to Project areas and other designated sites as and when needed.
Key attributes or competencies required
- Ability to drive manual and automatic vehicles;
- Display of maturity and courtesy in handling work related situations and stakeholders;
- Good problem-solving abilities;
- Effective communicator;
- Team player;
- Ability to work in a dynamic multi-cultural setting.
Applicant requirements / Relevant qualifications
Suitable applicants should have the following:
- At least 35 years of age;
- A clean class 2 driver’s licence;
- A defensive driver’s licence;
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a busy environment;
- At least have 5 years of experience driving offroad-manual vehicles;
- NGO experience is an added advantage
Interested qualified candidates should send an application letter and CV with at least 3 references, with the subject clearly stated as advertised, to: [email protected]
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 12 June 2022