Part Time Driver/Rider – Gweru
- Post Date:July 22, 2021
- Views 637
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Cimas wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in the Part Time Driver/Rider – Gweru role that has arisen in the Healthcare Services Division.
- Sorts out patient test results as they come in for dispatch.
- Responds to clinicians and clinical institutions calls for sample collection with the emergency they deserve.
- Collects specimen from Doctors’ Rooms, Hospitals and Clinics daily and hands these over to reception as soon as possible.
- Delivers with accuracy all patient results to Doctors and health service providers daily per TAT schedules.
- Checks patients request forms for correctness and completeness of patient details as well as adequacy and appropriateness of blood tubes.
- Delivers phlebotomy consumables, specimen collection containers and laboratory stationery to Doctors’ rooms, Hospitals and Clinics in response to the needs.
- Delivers emergency patients results as soon as they come in.
- Completes all delivery forms as indicated for each delivery.
- Comes up with ideas, identifies technical issues and provides input in departmental continual improvement projects.
- Ensures proper handling and safe transportation of biohazard samples at the correct temperature and conditions.
- Receipts cash and ensures safe custody of the same from clinical institutions and collection centres.
- Clean Class 3 and 4 Driver’s License
- 2-4 Years’ experience in a similar environment
If you are interested, apply no later than 26 July 2021.