Parirenyatwa Group Hospitals Vacancies
- Post Date:October 13, 2021
- Apply Before: October 23, 2021
- Views 495
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Doctors to work as Specialists at Parirenyatwa Group Hospitals in the under listed disciplines in the Ministry of Health and Child Care.
Remuneration will be disclosed only to shortlisted candidates.
Vacancies: Discipline & Number of vacant posts
- Anesthetics 3
- General Surgery – 2
- Neurosurgery – 1
- Orthopedics – 1
- Pathology – 1
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Masters Degree or equivalent qualification in the area of practice
- Registered with MDPCZ as a Specialist
- Sub-specialisation and more than five (5) years’ experience as Specialist is an added advantage
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of National Identity and professional certificates including current Practicing and Registration Certificate
Only those applications responding to this advert will be considered.
NB: Doctors who are already employed by government and occupying similar posts are noteligible.
Closing Date: 22 October 2021
Applications should be addressed to:-
Acting Group Chief Executive
Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals
POBox CY 198
Attention: Acting Clinical Director
Related Jobs (11)
Strategic Information Evaluation and Learning Director on October 14, 2021 Contract
Strategic Information and Evaluation Manager – Key Populations Programme on October 13, 2021 Contract
Research Nurses and Research Assistants (Bulawayo) on October 5, 2021 Contract