Paper Making Intern
- Post Date:May 13, 2021
- Views 615
- Career Level StudentExperience Fresh
African Papermakers makes environmentally friendly handmade paper using plant material, fabric off-cuts and waste paper. We produce sustainable products such as books, boxes, packaging materials and more. We are seeking an intern to assist us this winter season to boost our paper stocks. Preference will be given to applicants located in the Waterfalls area. A very small stipend will be paid in exchange for a free opportunity to learn a new skill. This position may lead to a permanent position.
- No experience is needed as training will be provided and paid for by African Papermakers. However preference will be given to candidates who enjoy working with their hands – screen printing, woodwork, sewing, paper crafting, pottery, book binding etc…
- This position is ideal for someone comfortable with heavy lifting on a daily basis;
- The ability to read and write and follow instructions;
- Creativity and enthusiasm.
- A cover letter;
- A full and detailed CV including hobbies;
- Any gaps in employment should be explained.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Deadline: 31 May 2021
Related Jobs (14)
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer on January 25, 2022
Safety, Health & Environment Compliance (SHEC) Assistant x 3 on January 25, 2022 Full Time
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract