Paper Making Intern
- Post Date:May 13, 2021
- Views 478
- Career Level StudentExperience Fresh
African Papermakers makes environmentally friendly handmade paper using plant material, fabric off-cuts and waste paper. We produce sustainable products such as books, boxes, packaging materials and more. We are seeking an intern to assist us this winter season to boost our paper stocks. Preference will be given to applicants located in the Waterfalls area. A very small stipend will be paid in exchange for a free opportunity to learn a new skill. This position may lead to a permanent position.
- No experience is needed as training will be provided and paid for by African Papermakers. However preference will be given to candidates who enjoy working with their hands – screen printing, woodwork, sewing, paper crafting, pottery, book binding etc…
- This position is ideal for someone comfortable with heavy lifting on a daily basis;
- The ability to read and write and follow instructions;
- Creativity and enthusiasm.
- A cover letter;
- A full and detailed CV including hobbies;
- Any gaps in employment should be explained.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Deadline: 31 May 2021
Related Jobs (17)
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist on July 22, 2021 Full Time
Investigative Journalism Opportunities for Reporters and Mentors on July 22, 2021 Contract