Painter x 1 (Contract)
- Post Date:August 10, 2021
- Views 245
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Construction
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above-mentioned position within the Technical Services Department. The incumbent will report to the Technical Services Foreman- Civil and will be based at Aspindale Depot.
- 5 ‘O’ levels including English Language and Mathematics.
- Class one Certificate in Painting.
- National Certificate in Painting and Decoration.
- 2 years’ working experience.
- Good understanding of painting codes and practices.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Fair supervision skills
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Match colours by mixing paints, stencils and sign writes on workshop products and other organizational assets.
- Paints and spray paints on Organisational assets both new and old.
- Recommends colours to be used for painting on Board structures.
- Glazes all windows for the organizational structures both new and old.
- Raise material requisitions for paint required in line with tasks to be executed.
- Adheres to and ensuring adherence to safety, health and environment regulations and standard procedures.
- Performs any other work related duties as assigned by the Superior.
- Applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be emailed to:- [email protected] not later than 16 August 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.