Pack Shed Manager
- Post Date:May 31, 2022
- Views 505
- Offered Salary $1,000USD - $1,300USDCareer Level ManagerQualification Degree
- Experience 5-10 YearsIndustry Agriculture
Our client a well-established company within the Agribusiness industry, specializing in potatoes are looking to recruit a responsible and assertive Pack shed Manager to join their team soon.
The ideal candidate must be able to execute the duties listed below and meet the minimum criteria in skills and qualifications.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responsible for shipping/receiving and logistics
- Ensure Food Safety guidelines are followed in the packing process following USDA/GFSI specifications
- Supervise packing shed operations
- Receiving, product form outside vendors
- Inspection for quality of product from outside vendors
- Packing quality product to customers’ needs with TFP product and outside vendor product
- Schedule packing shed associates to insure maximum efficiency and labour expense control
- Responsible for administrative duties required to ensure all product is properly labelled, invoiced for shipping
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as food safety rules, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Internet software and Spreadsheet software.
- Analytical: Ability to collect and interpret data. Ability to research and problem solve independently
- Problem Solving: Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyse information skilfully, work well in group solving situations
- Technical Skills: Assess own strengths and weaknesses, pursue training and development opportunities, strive to continuously build knowledge and skills, share expertise with others
- Interpersonal Skills: Focus on solving conflict, not blaming, maintain confidentiality, listen to others without interrupting, remain open to other’s ideas and try new things
- Teamwork: Balance team and individual responsibilities, exhibit objectivity and openness to other ‘s views, able to build moral and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture.
- Business administration diploma/degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience within the industry.
- Experience supervising others and managing a delegated team.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must possess leadership qualities.
Salary Range:- $1,000USD – $1,300USD, purely dependent on candidate.
If you qualify, kindly email your CV in plain word document format to : [email protected]