Organizational Development Coordinator
- Post Date:May 28, 2021
- Views 368
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Young Africa International is hiring for the position of Organizational Development Coordinator for a short-term (6 weeks) contract. The role is based at Young Africa International – Africa Hub Office, Harare, Zimbabwe. Reporting to the Head of Programmes, the OD Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of Organizational Development/training/capacity building activities across the Young Africa Confederation (5 countries of Southern Africa & Netherlands office).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with each Affiliate (country office) to translate identified training needs into a training/capacity building plan to guide implementation;
- Work with each Affiliate (country office) to draft/review training/capacity building budgets and facilitate approval of each country budget;
- Develop Terms of Reference for all outside experts/consultants that will be required to facilitate the capacity building/trainings, coordinate the recruitment, contracting and engagement of all outside experts/consultants hired to provide capacity building/training services in all participating countries;
- Supervise consultants/outside experts to ensure timely delivery of good quality capacity building/training services;
- Organize collective training/capacity building events involving all country offices (physical or virtual), ensuring all logistical requirements are in place before, during, and after such trainings;
- Produce weekly updates on progress with the task and reporting to Management;
- Facilitate the production of related learning materials (videos, manuals, handbooks etc) and facilitate their translation into different languages as required.
- Excellent organizer with excellent writing skills;
- Quick, proactive, initiative, creative person with an eye for detail;
- Thorough understanding of the learning process and appreciation of learning/training, methodologies;
- Familiarity with online/virtual learning platforms;
- The ability to visualize learning processes and outcomes and translating them to a learning programme;
- Results driven and results-oriented professional;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Adaptive individual able to work in multiple country contexts.
- A Master’s Degree in Adult Education, Education, Educational Psychology, Development Education, International Development, Human Resources Development/Management;
- Traceable working experience in designing and implementing Organizational Development processes,
If you meet the above profile and are interested in a short-term, exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic multi-country team, please send us your 1 page motivation letter, stating why you think you are the best candidate for this job and your preferred starting salary (Gross). Also attach your Resume. The application pack must be sent by email to [email protected]
Applications received beyond the deadline will not be considered.
Deadline: 2 June 2021 (4pm)