Organizational Development Consultant
- Post Date:March 30, 2022
- Views 338
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Headhunters International (Rwanda) is facilitating the recruitment and selection of self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant position of an Organizational Development Consultant that has arisen within their organization.
- Markets and sales the products and services of the firm to client companies.
- Visits clients to build and develop positive long-term relationships.
- Facilitates the development of strategic plans for client organizations.
- Carries out research and surveys to generate strategic information for decision making by clients.
- Prepares proposals for pitching and tendering for projects.
- Prepares reports and presentations.
- Carries out training on different training needs a communicated by clients.
- Advertises vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and other online platforms.
- Headhunts specific talent – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Receives and reviews applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Carries out job evaluation using different job evaluation methods as demanded by clients from time to time.
- Carries out organizational restructuring.
- Trains and implements performance management as demanded by client organizations.
- Carries out team building sessions for client organizations.
- Assists with the development of training material and training modules.
- Carries out process improvement and or business process reengineering.
- Carries out culture change audits and implements culture change projects for client organizations.
- Manages projects to satisfaction of clients and at the least cost.
- Manages subordinates,
- Ensure monthly revenue, costs, profitability and project timelines are met.
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum qualifications, competences and experience:
- First Degree
- Post graduate qualification in Administration (e.g. MBA/MBL)
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar work
Not Later than 31 March 2022