- Post Date:February 5, 2021
- Views 407
- Qualification DegreeIndustry Business
The role exists to provide and implement business operational processing solutions to promote uniform standards and execution insofar as such processes impact business operations, reporting, information flow and management, business processes and organizational planning.
- Assists and provides support in the analysis of volumes, customer spend, usage patterns and performance against set targets.
- Prepares and submits the weekly key performance indicators report for tracking of line product performances on a weekly basis.
- Compiles the monthly operational report, which consolidates all operational issues encountered and reports on the operational performances during the month under review.
- Attends and resolves customer relationship management queries and escalates queries not resolved.
- Assists and provides support in the analysis and interpretation of trends in order to profile customers, both internal and external and submits to the Line Manager.
- Provides historical operational and financial information for the department to superiors, finance department and or other approved parties upon request.
- Ensures that all registered users are adhering to set standards and agree to policies and agreements.
- Prepares ad hoc operational reports for superiors for meetings as per requests.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A degree in Business Management or equivalent
- A relevant vocational or professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Innovative & adaptable.
- Ability to work under pressure and make rational decisions.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Operations Officer” in the subject area by the 9th of February 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted