- Post Date:April 23, 2021
- Views 676
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Cassava Smartech is looking for a competent Operations Officer to join its EcoSure team. The main purpose of the role is to provide client services through policy administration, product query handling, claims processing and assessment through retrospective underwriting as well as maintaining professional relationships with all the business stakeholders within the allocated region.
- Maintains a cordial relationship with the burial societies executives within the region and carries out Periodic meetings to ensure they are aligned with the business Ts & Cs.
- Carries out all EcoSure Products knowledge training within the region.
- Management of complaints received from business partners within the region in a timely and compliant manner and ensure Solution of partner problems by liaising and collaborating with the Client Services Manager.
- Supervises partner support officers within the region that are working in conjunction with EcoSure Client services department.
- Recruits New Funeral Service Providers within the region.
- Receives claim file from Funeral Service Partners, Econet Service centers, Retail outlets and individuals and issues acknowledgement of receipt of claim for processing.
- Assesses and confirms the claims details provided with the policy details.
- Establishes claim validity in line with policy terms and conditions.
- Gathers claim information within stipulated timeline and escalates as and when necessary.
- Captures all information received correctly and accurately on the claim verification form within set timelines.
- Receives New Group Application from Sales Agents, Customer service touch points or walk in clients.
- Captures Submitted group members onto the Groups system and generates a report detailing those successful and unsuccessful for communication purposes.
- Facilitates creation and sign-off group merchant account and forwards for approval to the Head Office.
- Compiles weekly and monthly statistical data relating to client servicing.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Insurance & Risk Management or similar with relevant specialisation
- 3 to 4 years’ experience ina similar or related environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to present complex situations
- Ability to analyse and solve complex problems to achieve the correct outcomes
- Ability to negotiate, interact and achieve targets
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Operations Officer” in the subject area by the 30th of April 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (44)
Governance and Internal Control Review Consultancy on September 17, 2021 Consultancy