Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Operations Manager -Engineer
- Post Date:July 28, 2021
- Views 336
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position mentioned above.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct and control all Production, Purchasing and Distribution
- Lead strategy development in the areas of Production, Purchasing and Distribution for the company’s short and long-term objectives
- Develop and implement all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that the Production, Purchasing and Distribution functions achieve their business objectives.
- Develop and control the budget for the Operations Department to ensure that the Department has all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters
- Direct and control the Production function to ensure that finished goods of the required standard are available to customers within agreed costs and at the right times.
- Direct and control the Purchasing function such that the company has all the resources required for production purposes within agreed costs and quality standards and at the right times.
- Develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that a safe and healthy working environment is maintained at all company sites.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with all other staff to ensure that there is effective co-ordination of all company activities in support of corporate objectives.
Knowledge skills and experience required
The job requires:
- An Engineering degree preferably Mechanical or Electrical
- At least 5 years’ experience in operations management.
- Project Management
- Ability to build strong customer relationships and delivering customer centric solutions.
- SHOULD HAVE MILLING EXPERIENCE
If interested please send CVs to [email protected]
Related Jobs (17)
Local Leadership and Partnership Capacity Strengthening Advisor on October 14, 2021 Full Time
Strategic Information Evaluation and Learning Director on October 14, 2021 Contract