- Post Date:September 8, 2021
- Views 345
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry ICT
Reporting to the General Manager of New Markets, the successful candidate must possess a strong sense of project-management rigor, innovation, leadership and communication skills with a focus on efficient customer service. In addition, the successful candidate must be able to accommodate changing customer needs and Strategies resulting in proactive decision making to improve service delivery. The following are the key result areas
- Implementing the company’s vision and strategy for technological innovation in order to drive efficiencies and team effectiveness in IT tools usage.
- Developing cross-functional operation plans to implement projects from ideation, implementation to post implementation review including formulation of system requirements.
- Playing an active role in developing and implementing of tools and resources to improve productivity, customer retentions and sales across all digital channels.
- Working with Sales, Marketing, IT, Actuaries and other teams to understand user experience and business hot spots in order to contribute to the development of innovative financial products.
- Bridging business and technical teams by overseeing change processes in regards to new products, markets, processes and technologies introduced by the company.
- Assisting in the developing, maintaining and reviewing business processes and standard operating procedures to enable efficient and effective business administration.
- Managing all digital channels interface with clients and value-added services systems in liaison with Group IT and system vendors in order to minimise down time.
- Acting as a point of contact for cross-functional collaboration in the company. Providing mentorship/ coaching and motivation resulting in high-performance team.
- Degree in IT or related field
- Post graduate qualification in business management is an added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar or related environment and 2 of which should be in a management or supervisory position
- Data Analytics skills
- Excellent Team Management skills
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address:
Applications should be sent by not later than 10 September 2021.
Related Jobs (20)
Ultra-Med Health Medical Aid Society has various vacancies available on September 20, 2021 Contract Full Time