- Post Date:August 27, 2021
- Views 389
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
Our client in the Mining Industry requires self-driven and highly competent candidates to fill in the OPERATIONS MANAGER Position.
- Manages the gold trading arm of the business, meeting the set trading targets.
- Manages the Milling and Mining arm of the business, meeting the set gold production targets.
- Prepares divisional budgets and manages expenditures to maximize profitability.
- Develops divisional KPIs and strictly adhering to them in order to achieve high productivity levels.
- Ensures the business is legally compliant on the various operational statutory requirements.
- Ensures the business has a world class Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality management systems in place.
- Develops and implement the usage of applicable Standard Operating Procedures for the business.
- Incorporates the proficient usage of ICT in all the components of the business value chain.
- Excellent human resource management skills.
- Participates in feasibility study and due diligence assignments for mergers and lake-overs,
- Interacts with the various stake-holders in the gold trading, gold milling and gold mining business chain.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum educational qualifications and experience:
- A degree in Mining Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering or Geology.
- Membership ta professional body.
- 5 years post graduate experience and at least 2 years’ experience in a gold mine.
- Exposure to both large-scale and small-scale gold mining landscape in Zimbabwe
- Gold trading experience is a must
- The incumbent must possess a solid understanding of mine valuation, feasibility studies and projects due diligence assignments and be able to demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the gold mining value chain.
ALL APPLICANTS TO SEND THEIR CVs IN FORM OF A WORD DOCUMENT.
PLEASE SAVE YOUR CV IN YOUR FULL NAME.
DO NOT FORGET TO ATTACH YOUR CV.
DUE DATE 28 OF AUGUST 2021