- Post Date:August 3, 2021
- Views 407
- Career Level ManagerQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of Accounting Officer that has arisen within First Mutual Health Services Company.
- Assisting in the development of a business case for identified projects that will meet stakeholder expectations.
- Formulating the business operational plan to generate the target proportion in line with business strategy.
- Overseeing the operations of all FMHS Clinics and Pharmacies
- Monitoring business growth through retention of existing business and acquisition of new business.
- Conducting research and data analysis for process and systems improvement.
- Recommending resource and budget management to support operations strategy execution.
- Implementing and enforcing compliance to all health and safety standards and all relevant regulations and legislation i.e. local authorities’ regulations, MCAZ and HPA regulations.
- Supervising the inventory management processes for FMHS Pharmacies and Clinics.
- Structuring communication programs and activities, business meetings and functions to grow market share, increase patient service satisfaction and improve results outcomes.
- Monitoring and evaluating the business performance by means of regular staff appraisal to provide quality service
- Diploma in Nursing/ relevant
- Must have an appreciation of Portuguese Language
- An administration certificate will be an added advantage
- 5 years experience in a similar or related environment with 1-year experience in a supervisory role.
- Ability to work in a team environment and supervise a small team
- Ability to work under pressure
- High standard of accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to recognise potential risks to the Department
- Experience working in the health services business, medical aid, and health insurance
- Strong business acumen with sound commercial judgment.
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and maintain control and order.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address:
Applications should be sent by not later than 4 August 2021., by 12 noon.
Related Jobs (38)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract