- Post Date:May 26, 2021
- Views 485
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Cassava Smartech is looking for a competent Operations Manager to join its eLogistics team. The main purpose of the role is to provide innovative tactical and operational direction to the day to day running of the Van, truck and express business in order to drive superior customer service excellence, process efficiency, profitability and sustainability of the eLogistics Services.
- Develop operational strategies, products, business practices and communication strategies that create, sustain the business value proposition and overall profit, retention targets.
- Identify, develop, monitor and update operational annual plans, processes and procedures that propel key goal achievement in line with set targets.
- Drive customer acquisition, growth and retention initiatives, analysing market, customer expectations and changing preferences to enhance agility in strategic response and or implementation of corrective measures.
- Lead and oversee change processes in relation to new products, markets and technologies.
- Champion customer relationship management strategies and initiatives that propagate exceptional levels of customer engagement and experience.
- Oversee the overall client onboarding and retention cycles to ensure business growth and sustainability.
- Analyse, monitor customer behaviour, new and existing product performance in relation to choose of adverts, package, payments and rejection ratios through monthly reports.
- Champion innovation and automation initiatives in line with the overall digital thrust that enhances product roll out to the market while developing control mechanisms that mitigate against loss.
- Review and detect fraudulent cases, trends and produce monthly fraud prevention reports.
- Oversee the overall claims and query disbursement cycle to reduce exposure in line with best practice.
- Identify, implement and monitor regulatory business requirements that enhance key stakeholder compliance on all operational processes in line with relevant national, industry protocols.
- Lead team, personal development and the implementation of people management strategies that enhance engagement and overall achievement of results.
- Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Degree in e-Commerce, Business, Operations Management or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- 5 to/7 years’ experience in a similar or related environment, 3 years of which should be in
a similar role.
- Analytical, conceptual, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal as well as proven client relationship management skills demonstrated by the ability to interact at all levels within and outside of the business.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Operations Manager” in the subject area by the 31st of May 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (41)
Join Chiedza Child Care Centre on September 23, 2021
Gender, Protection and Disability Inclusion Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract
Monitoring and Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract