- Post Date:May 23, 2021
- Views 386
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of an Operations Manager in a Plastic Manufacturing Company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities are:
- Provide inspired leadership for the Company.
- Oversee Sales, Production operations and general administration.
- Grow Sales Turnover.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop measures that promote profitability of the business by ensuring right pricing of products and bringing in profitable and quality business.
- Oversee budgeting, Financial and Management reporting, planning, and auditing production processes.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are on file and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Operations management or related field. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Strong Sales and marketing background.
- At least 7 years’ experience in management position preferably in a manufacturing setup, sales, production management, operations.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management critical.
- Excellent communication skills and good public relations is essential.
Email CV to [email protected] by COB 24 May 2021.